4.17.2011

happy birthday auntie terri.

{Photo ripped off of my aunt's Facebook page, because it's rad.}
Today is the birthday of one of my favourite people. My Auntie Terri! Terri is a painter who lives in Blandford, Nova Scotia. She's a kindred-spirit, even if she'll always be waaaaaay cooler than me! She taught me to sing 'Born to Be Wild' at the tender age of eight and let me live with her family when I first moved to Halifax. She also serves me tequila and talks with me into the wee hours when I go to visit. I miss her lots and lots! Happy birthday!

2 comments:

  1. you are the sweetest! come see me soon!!!! xoxox <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wee virtual birthday card. I will be there next summer I think. Karine and Jesse are gettin' hitched (my pals from Lunenburg). See you then!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...