4.17.2011

small joys.*

1. My parents had a short layover in Vancouver on their way to Hawaii. Just long enough for a pint and a catch up. It was so great to see them, but I must admit, it made me miss them more! Can't wait to see them again at the end of next month.

2. Bought this comb at Vancouver Make It from Cinder and Sage. I think it's beautiful and I remember my mom telling me when I was a little girl that she loved wearing her hair in combs, so it's a little nod to her. Added bonus: future toga parties will be so much easier to dress for ;).

3. Nick and I (by that I mean mostly Nick) put in our balcony garden this weekend. Lots of herbs, potatoes, corn, squash, beans and lettuce. I'm crossing my fingers for my sweet peas and calla lilies to actually grow.

4. After going to Make It with my friend Crissy, we stopped in at Bandidas on Commerical. So yummy. Walnuts in tacos? Who knew they could be so delicious?!
5. This week I discovered Pinterest which is like a virtual bulletin board. I fell in love! I don't have much on mine yet, but it's a great way to keep inspiring photos and posts organized and close at hand.
P.S. Catch this magnolia update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...