1.27.2012

small joys.*

{Returned from Edmonton to these, from my fella.}
This week has felt really short, maybe because I was away last weekend. I'm looking forward to a relaxing but productive weekend. We finally got access to our storage locker in our new apartment so now that some things are put away, I feel like I can finally finish organizing and decorating our place. I'm also looking forward to brunch with friends and a catch up dinner.

{Found in my mom's closet over the weekend. She was gracious enough to let me take it!}


{I was given this cup for Christmas 2010, but discovered that I left it at my parents' house since then. The rediscovery is almost like Christmas twice!}

{Impending blossoms on my orchids remind me that spring isn't too far away.}
{After filling out a survey and forgetting about it I received this in the mail from Amtrack. It'll come in very handy for a potential upcoming trip to Seattle.}
In case you missed it: my guide to Vancouver part I (where to eat) and part II (what to do). Next week: day trips and weekend trips from Raincity, and what to pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...