3.30.2012

small joys.*

{The best ski day a girl could ask for on Saturday in Whistler. Followed by beer and poutine on a sunny patio.}
This week has been a pretty fun one mixed with a fair amount of work. I had a fantastic weekend though, even though N was in Quebec without me! I went to Whistler to ski with some awesome friends and we couldn't have asked for a better day. On Sunday, N arranged for me to go to the baths at Scandinave Spa because I'd had a rough week last week (what a guy, huh?). Andrea ended up joining me and it was a totally amazing experience. The baths were fantastic and one of the best parts about it is that no one is allowed to talk while in the baths. I left so relaxed and can't recommend it enough. I'm looking forward to a weekend in (the forecast doesn't look very good) with a little spring cleaning. Don't forget Earth hour on Saturday night!

{The baths (sorry for the poor photo, you're not allowed to take your phone in, obviously).}

{Spring edition of Kinfolk Magazine! And so soon after I bought the winter edition. It includes an article by one of my fave bloggers.}

{A macaroon my friend Megan gave me on Macaroon Day.}

{Finally bought frames for these guys.}
In case you missed them: a great read and a cute idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...