3.15.2011

indoor clothesline.

Ever since seeing an article on Apartment Therapy I've been wanting an overhead clothes drying rack but it's pretty pricey and the store that sells them seems to be non-existant now (I would post the original article but I can't find it). I found this alternative but don't love the idea of all that hardware hanging out in our living room. If we had an amazing industrial loft with a high ceiling, maybe, but we don't. I'm more looking something like this from Apartment Therapy. I used to hang all my clothes to dry because it's better for the environment and for my clothes but our current apartment just doesn't have the space.

Any ideas on how to make one? Perhaps I should talk to that engineer I live with ...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kate,
    I use one of those octopus things from ikea, you know, they hang from like a pipe or a closet or something and they have 20 hooks but its pretty small and doesnt take up much space..anyway they also have a white metal drying rack for 24$ we use that too...Hope you work it out! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dom! I love that you have read my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...