7.23.2011

small joys.*

1. Nick. He's not small nor is the amount of joy he brings to my life but he has to be included in this week's post. I had a super busy week as you may have noticed from the blog radio silence and he kept me fed and sane all week. I'm a very lucky girl.
2. I loved being in Edmonton last week. We had an amazing time but you really can't beat your own bed! (Also, shout out to Maia who stayed at our place while we were gone and took care of Addie. She always leaves our place super clean! I love it.)

3. My friend Holly has returned from her central American/European adventure. I missed her! (This is her purse. I creepily photographed it and I don't think she noticed!)


4. My parents got me a Saskatoon pie to celebrate my birthday while we were in Edmonton. We learned the hard way not to put wax candles in a heated pie, but it was still a perfect taste of home.

5. My sweet peas are blooming! They smell so good!

2 comments:

  1. if you had asked, you could have had a better shot. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have! I was also trying to be subtle at work! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...