6.27.2011

guestbook.

{Image via just bella.}
Last week I discovered Christine's super cute blog, just bella. I not only love it because she's a fellow Edmonton girl but because Christine has some really great ideas on there. One of those ideas is having a guest book. I always thought that it was sort of old fashioned to have a guestbook but now that I have my own place (and a lot of guests) I wish I'd started one years ago. My parents have one at our lake cabin in Alberta and I love reading through it every time I visit. Seeing Christine's on just bella, really made me want to get one. I'm on the hunt for a blank little book so we can remember all of our guests' visits from now on.

What do you think of guestbooks? Old fashioned? Fun? Just for weddings?

3 comments:

  1. Christine is the best! You'll love ALL of her posts.

    And yes, get a guestbook! What a fabulous idea and you'll have so many memories! I'm going to get one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Love this idea (okay, I'm biased, haha). Thanks for the sweet mention, Kate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love guest books and this mention. MOM xox

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...