7.29.2011

small joys.*

1. This poster from Ork Posters arrived before we went to Edmonton but I framed it last weekend. I love it and think it's an awesome graphic piece for our living room.
2. Putting mint in ice cubes made a (brief) spell of hot weather, just a little more luxurious. Pouring cold water from a big, repurposed Howe Sound beer bottle didn't hurt, either.

3. Allow me to be super nerdy for a sec: I bought 2Do for my iPhone a few weeks ago. So far it's fantastic. It's really satisfying "checking" items off my to do list and I swear it's helping me get more stuff done.


4. I forgot that I had this tray. My aunt gave it to me out of her kitchen when I visited a couple of summers ago. It's great for the top of my newly repainted night table, since I'm not quite convinced that the paint won't come off under a sweaty glass of water. (Don't you love when you rediscover something that you already have? It's like shopping for free!)

5. Nick just discovered this Olympic yoghurt which is half the price and half the fat but is even thicker than the stuff we usually go with. You've gotta love that!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...