8.12.2011

small joys.*

1. A book I worked really hard on came back from the printer. The photography, by Margaret Davis, is absolutely gorgeous! The colour correction was a major challenge but the result was totally worth it. It's a book I'm super proud of.

2. When we went to Denman Island last week I got to find my two-year-old footprints in the cement pavers my parents put down. My dad's footprints are also pictured.

3. Getting thisclose to not getting on the ferry, made us feel really lucky!

4. This bowl of pasta with parmesan, basil and olive oil really hit the spot after two ferries and a lot of driving on Sunday.

5. Book club on Wednesday was really lovely. We didn't talk much about books, but Heather made us some yummy burgers and this was our view from her balcony.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...