8.19.2011

small joys.*

{Last night's dinner was delicious! (You can see more photos here.) Nick cooked and Laura made dessert. We said good bye to Maia who's heading back to Montreal to resume law school. We'll miss you!}
This week was a quick but productive one! I've started a few new projects that I'm really excited about. The next few weeks will be busy but fun. The weather in Vancouver has finally been perfect! Warm and breezy and sunny! I'm hoping it lasts for several more weeks since the summer started out slowly.

{A new army surplus duffel bag, a little big for this weekend's girls' trip to Whistler, but I'm taking it anyway.}

{I actually made our bed everyday this week! It's nice to crawl into a straightened up bed at the end of the day.}

{Backyard eggs from Norm's son.}

{Apparently Norm made me happy quite a bit this week! I loved her combination of colours and patterns on Tuesday.}

1 comment:

  1. BTW, I walked into the room several times this week with the intention of making the bed to the (more than)small joy of seeing it had already been done. You're amazing. I heart you. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...