8.23.2011

wearing men's shirts.


I came across this video yesterday (well, Nick sent it to me). I love the idea of wearing men's shirts but since most men aren't anywhere near my height, men's shirts tend to fall below my knees, in a not-so-attractive way. This video shows how to convert a guy's shirt into a dress, a skirt and a halter top and is just a really cute video to begin with. Though I'm a bit suspect about how well the dress would stay up, all the ideas are pretty cute! I gave it a try last night and it's a bit harder than it looks but with a little practice, perhaps Nick's side of the closet will become mine too!

{Video via YouTube.}

1 comment:

  1. Kate! This is so awesome. I haven't tried it yet, but it's inspiring. I don't know if Matt is going to like you for this though...he already thinks I have too many clothes and now you've essentially doubled my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...