9.02.2011

small joys.*

{Last weekend, we stopped at Nick's parents' cabin on the way home from a wedding in Innisfail to pick fruit and harvest the garden. Some times it's just nice to be out in the sun, doing physical work.}
The last two weeks have been so fun but so hectic! We've been to the Motherland and I went to Keats Island for our annual retreat at work. I'm really looking forward to a relaxing and productive long weekend and some quality time with Nick! I've got lots of freelance work to do but I'm hoping for a bike ride around town and a few delicious meals outside.

{My view from the 'office' on Wednesday and Thursday.}

{On girls' weekend, we all wrote down things we admire about each other. My list has been tucked behind my mirror so I can read them whenever I like.}

{An egg dish I plan to use for jewellery, acquired on a really fun shopping trip with my mom.}

{My parents had a ton of delicious peaches while I was visiting. I must have eaten half a dozen of them!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...