9.02.2011

they don't call it labour day for nothin'.

With the Labour Day long weekend upon us (and plans for a trip to Portland, sadly scrapped), there are quite a few things on my to do list. Yes, I should be soaking up the last bits of summer (though I just have a feeling, summer is long from over ... wishful thinking). Since I've been having entirely too much fun lately, my inbox, not to mention my laundry basket, is full to the brim and gathering dust.

On the list for this weekend:
Finish up a freelance project
Start and finish another one
Edit for yet another freelance project
Go for a long bike ride
Go for a swim
Go to Ikea with Norm
Do the laundry
Clean up the house
Cook lots with my manfriend
Drink coffee
Sleep in or, apparently, go to bed early and get up early
Have dinner with Lisa

Nice to get done:
Paint Nick's bedside table (long overdue)
Work on my website
Buy fabric for fall sewing projects

Thankfully not everything on my to do list is unpleasant! As much as I love to go off and have a weekend adventure, some times it's just as nice to stay at home and enjoy myself.

What are you guys up to this weekend? Are you going to make me jealous with your travel plans? Whatever you do, have a lovely long weekend. xo

P.S. For any of you that use Blogger too, what do we think about the new bloggin' interface? Personally, I love it! Way more intuitive and easy to use ... though I almost didn't give this post a title because I couldn't see where to do it right away ... maybe that was just me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...