11.03.2011

eastside culture crawl.


{Fred Weiss photos.}
The Eastside Culture Crawl is one of my favourite Vancouver traditions. Every year East Van's artists open their studio doors and let the public in. I'm really excited to attend the Crawl with my mom, who will be visiting that weekend.

This year, my friend Fred will be opening his studio. His photographs are really spectacular, and other people seem to know it too, because he was selected to participate in the The ECC Preview Exhibit at the Cultch, which runs from November 9 to 27. If you get a chance, check out the Culture Crawl and say hi to Fred at Suite 250, 1000 Parker Street. The Crawl is November 18, 19 and 20, in East Vancouver. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Gate photo. Christmas present? Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...