1.17.2012

back to the beginning.

I started this blog to discuss a subject near to my heart: feminism. I soon discovered that that was not the only thing that I wanted to write about. In this new year, I'd like to steer my small corner of the web back closer to where I was when I started this blog because I feel that I've veered off course a little bit, lately. The means more posts about photography, food, design, home, adventure and feminism. You may notice now and in the next few days, a few small changes around here (like going back to my previous banner). There are some posts coming up that I'm pretty excited about, if you'd like to read them. Tomorrow: why we still need feminism, and next week: my guide to Vancouver.

Thank you, as always, for stopping by! I'm so very appreciative of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...