1.10.2012

corn tortillas.

If I could only eat one cuisine for the rest of my life, it would be Mexican. I love Mexican food. Hit with a serious craving on Sunday, we decided to whip up some tortillas since neither of us felt like walking to the store.

Before I continue, let me just say, don't make this the way I did because it didn't work very well. We used this recipe, which is a great recipe but because I used only corn flour, the tortillas didn't stick together very well. I've made this recipe before with half all-purpose flour and half corn flour and that seems to yield the best results. Regardless the tortillas were delicious, they just didn't hold the filling all that well and were a bit hard to work with. Live it. Learn it.

P.S. If you're going to try these, be sure to make some guacamole too.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...