2.14.2012

bentlily.

You may have noticed an entry in my blogroll for the last year called bentlily. Well, bentlily is a blog started by my super-talented boss, Sam, to help her be more present during her first year of motherhood. Now that 2011 has ended, it has turned into something that she wants to continue. And so, at work, we've all been launched into totally new territory, ie. blog design instead of book design. For the last six weeks we've been working on programing and designing bentlily's new look and today, just in time for Vanlentine's Day, we've launched! It's been a really fun and exciting learning curve for me. My little blog had definitely helped prepare me for launching a big blog like this but I learned a ton through working on bentlily.

Wander over to bentlily and take a look. You'll find guest poets, the fun InstaPoem, a forthcoming book and of course, a poem a day. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...