4.18.2012

new directions.

N and I are off to China next week which is pretty darn exciting, in itself!

When we get back though, a big change for me. I'm heading back to school for a few months to study web design. This blog definitely started me on the path to web design and I've enjoyed it (and a few other projects) so much, that I wanted to learn more. So right after Victoria Day I'll be leaving the wonderful job that I've had for the last four years to go expand my design horizons. I hope that in the short term it'll mean more time spent in this space, and in the long term, more balance in my life and more fun!

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kate!! That's so exciting for you! Big change for sure. Seems to be the trend this year, you'll do amazingly well at Web Design I can't wait to see some stuff you work on!! Also, I LOVE the new business cards and want one!!! Have an amazing time in China, I'd love you to post once or twice if you can to keep up with you guys, i'm sure you could take some AMAZING pictures while you're there too! Talk to you soon! Have fun!!
    XO
    Dom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...