7.20.2012

small joys.*

{Relaxing outside with a cup of beer, the sun and N.}
Okay, wait. It's Friday again? Really? This week has been so busy that I'd swear I missed it (except that the late nights are starting to catch up with me: exhibit A ... the starting three sentences of this post). I'm really, really looking forward to catching up on school work this weekend, brunch with N's hilarious cousin and maybe a little hike. What are you up to?

{Early morning coffee with a little hot chocolate for good measure ...}

{Raspberry popsicle, because it is so, so hot.}

{Produce from our garden!}

{A brand, spankin' new birthday toaster, because our old one finally kicked the bucket.}

2 comments:

  1. That is the sexiest toaster ever! (Who knew a toaster could be sexy?) And I'm with you on this week. Feels like summer's melting faster than that popsicle will. Lovely photos...hope you get the weekend you're hoping for.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...