5.03.2011

on his way to ...

{All photos in this post via whiverwill.com.}
Work! Here is my first ever guest post. My friend Trevor took some amazing photos over the winter in Edmonton on his way to work. I was really happy to find out that Trevor has been reading my blog because I don't get to see him very much and because he's a new dad. That's right, he and his wife, Amanda, had a son Damyn about six weeks ago! They're the first of us neighbourhood kids from Edmonton to have a baby and it makes me feel like a sort-of-aunt. I hope to meet Damyn at the end of the month when Nick and I are in the motherland. Anyway, back to Trevor's journey to work and a big thank you to him!







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Let me know when you might be in town!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...