5.23.2011

root + twig.

Something I've never really mentioned in this space before is what I do for a living. I'm a graphic designer, but my nine-to-five is as a book designer and production person. I do still take on freelance clients and am especially grateful when I get to work on something with friends. My friend Ashlee has started her own organic gardening business this year. She came to me to ask for help with some business cards. She had a pretty good idea of what she wanted (which was great) so together we made something that I think looks really cool! She wanted something that really represented her business and looked organic. She also came to the table with an idea for a stamp for her logo, an idea I loved. We found a great printer, had a stamp made based on a logo we developed and there you have it. I love the way they turned out (if I do say so myself) but I think that Ashlee's creative ideas really pushed the business cards to new heights. Now I can't stop thinking about custom rubber stamps! The possibilities are endless ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...