5.15.2011

small joys.*

1. Anthropologie has opened on South Granville! Just in time for me to replace our butter dish that I broke recently. And with such a pretty one! Now I just have to prevent myself from spending all of my money there.

2. This weekend was super-productive; I organized and edited a lot including this bookshelf.
3. In my flurry of productiveness I went to the bank and got my savings sorted out, something I like to take a look at once a year.

4. I love peonies because they remind me of my parents' garden. They're a bit expensive but I found some cheap-ish ones and splurged. Now our apartment smells amazing!
5. Sometimes there is nothing better than a cheap and cheerful solution. Found this bad boy for less than $3 and it will prevent dried up stains from cooking utensils on the stove, something that drives me nuts. (Yes, I realize that's neurotic.)

2 comments:

  1. i love the butter dish. I want one. I'll just have to come and get one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom? If it is you it's amazing that you picked that out because I almost bought you the same one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...