9.09.2011

small joys.*

{Flowers that have lasted all week and are still going strong.}
This week has not been the best for me. It started out okay but just wasn't my week! (Does that ever happen to you?) I think that it's especially good to think about small joys on a week like this one. Anyway, I'm sure we're in for a great weekend, since the weather is gorgeous.

{Finally getting these into frames.}

{Spicy pepper jam from the Kits Pocket Market.}

{Finally bought myself some dry cup measures and I've already put them to good use.}

{I managed to get up early every day this week! The light is different and it's just nice to start the day in less of a rush!}

1 comment:

  1. That Life mag? - I have it! I found it at my grandparents house as we were emptying it and it is sitting waiting for the perfect frame. (Rah Rah, F-word and all that :p) xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...