9.16.2011

small joys.*

{Having morning coffee in bed on a week day is pretty luxurious.}
This week has flown by. I managed to get quite a bit of work done this week, will fitting in some exercise and a bit of fun, too! This weekend will be pretty low key and I'm actually okay with the rain in the forecast. It'll give me the chance to get through lots of freelance work without feeling like I want to be at the beach. It would appear that fall is upon us!

{Last night we had a really fun dinner with friends. Dinner and dessert was delicious and the conversation, hilarious and inappropriate ... just how I like it!}

{Having this guy in the office for the last couple of days has been pretty fun.}

{This week we finally got back in the pool! Though it was slow, it felt good to be back in the water.}

{After a long hiatus from yoga, I've gone back. Felt pretty good to stretch and work for two hours.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...