10.21.2011

small joys.*

{Delicious french toast from La Brasserie last weekend.}
The last several weeks have felt crazy busy. I don't know if it's the season or what but I need some down time! I'm looking forward to a bit of time at home this weekend, especially tonight, and a belated Oktoberfest party that I'm super excited about! (Every year I look forward to the pretzels that Andrea and Peter make.) Prost!

{My favourite beer, Winter Ale, is back! One of the few things I love about winter.}

{The weather this week has been perfect: crisp but sunny, my favourite!}

{I've been wanting to buy some Moroccan Oil since I tried it at girls' weekend. It smells so good!}

{I've rediscovered these wooly socks this week.}

2 comments:

  1. I totally feel you on the busy feeling! (Also: moroccan oil: so very delicious. I put it also on my elbows & knees)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...