10.28.2011

small joys.*

{I discovered real oatmeal this week. So much better than the quick stuff. With a little bit of butter and brown sugar, it's like dessert for breakfast, but way better for you!}
This week been a lovely one. After several busy weeks, things have finally slowed down and I've stopped feeling like I'm running around at top speed all the time. I'm, as usual, looking forward to the weekend and a couple Hallowe'en parties. Happy Hallowe'en!


{Bulk chocolate covered almonds at work. Saving me money on after lunch cookies!}

{Seeing nothing on my freelance to-do list for the first time in months!}

{Feet + leaves = feeling like a six-year-old}

{New stationery from Jubilee Design Studio. Can't wait to send someone a note!}

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...