6.14.2012

katemoore.ca is up!

{katemoore.ca}
As you may be able to tell by my use of an exclamation point in a title on this blog, I'm excited! After putting in quite a bit of time, my professional website is finally up. I've been dabbling with it for the last SIX MONTHS but it took actually getting into school for web design and getting lots of help for me to actually get 'er done.

So check it out! And tell your friends, tell your mom, tell your boyfriend, tell your best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend to tell that guy who knows that kid who's going with that girl* who needs some graphic design work done, that I'm open for business. It'll be a few months before I'm ready to tackle much web design, but if you need any print work or a simple website done, I'm your gal.


From now on there will be a link to my website in lady business.'s side bar and on my about page.


* Shamelessly borrowed from Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...