6.29.2012

small joys.*

{The sweetest bike parking spot I've ever parked at.}
I feel like I'm finally catching my stride after switching from work to school six weeks ago, which means that I've been back to blogging a little more this week. Don't get me wrong, school is intense, but I've started to feel like I can handle it! I'm trying to employ my friend P's patented approach to school, which is to  treat it like a job. Which means: work your butt off from 9 to 5 and then you'll have (most of) your evenings free. So far so good!

Here are a few things from this week that are helping to make me still feel like I have a life. How was your week?

{Leftover cobbler for breakfast.}

{A knife we bought in China, which is truly the best knife ever.}

{Getting some posters we bought at the Propaganda Museum in Shanghai into frames ... now I just need to hang them straight!}
P.S. In case you missed it: some things on my mind and strawberry rhubarb cobbler.
{Have you heard about teuxduex? It's a web-based to do list app, just perfect for designer types who love to make lists to keep on top of things. Seriously, check 'er out. She's amazing.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...