6.28.2012

strawberry rhubarb cobbler.

Pretty much the only thing I don't love about summer is that it's usually too hot to turn the oven on for any reason. Since it might actually almost be summer now in Vancouver (it has been a cold and wet year) I figured I'd use what could be my last chance to bake something to make a cobbler last night. We went to the farmer's market on Sunday and bought strawberries and rhubarb, which in my opinion are the best two ingredients for cobbler. I used the Williams Sonoma Blackberry Cobbler recipe, but substituted the fruit, obviously. It was tart and delicious and a great treat on a warm-ish night!





1 comment:

  1. It was so delicious last night and then again this morning for breakfast. Talkin' about the cobbler...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...