7.13.2012

small joys.*

{It is finally really and truly summer! Which means ice cream!}
This week has been just grand! Great weather and lots of biking make it really feel like summer. School has been really busy though and will only get busier. Here are a few things that made this week feel even more like summer.

I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend and dinner with friends tomorrow night. What are you up to this lovely summer weekend?

{I am in love with the downtown bike lanes. In. Love. They're safe and beautiful too (with planted barriers).}

{Oh my goodness: the BEST chocolate I've ever had. Salted caramel from Take a Fancy at the farmers' market.}

{The best dang peach I've ever tasted.}

{Though this watering can flower pot borders on hideous, a neighbour found it in the alley and put it next to our garden and so a nasturtium found a new, neighbourly home. Gardening really can build community.}
P.S. In case you missed it: a new project I'm embarking on, something pretty and the first post in that project.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...