7.27.2012

small joys.*

{Temporary (but maybe permanent) 'art' for the front hall entry.}
I feel like every week I say how busy the last week was and how grateful I am for the weekend but it's true! The busy weeks make the great moments stand out more and make me grateful for the idle time and for just plain old fun. This weekend I'm looking forward to an epic taco-off and a good bye party for a dear friend (not the good bye part though, obviously, mostly the party part). What are you up to this weekend? I hope wherever you are, you're in the thick of summer gorgeousness. (Stay on the beach a little longer for me, the vitamin D deficient summer student ...)

{Finally got a haircut this week, AND from my fave hair-cutter, Kat, who has moved two blocks from me and is giving haircuts from her fab apartment. She straightened it too so I looked like another person...}

{Lavender from our garden on the bedside table, in a baijiu bottle from China.}

{Salmon niçoise (instead of tuna) and The Royal Tenenbaums on Sunday night.}

{New shoes! Bought with some mad money my parents sent me for my birthday. Gotta love parents who still give you something for your birthday even though you're not exactly a kiddo anymore ...}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...