6.20.2011

gibsons on the sunshine coast.

 As I mentioned in yesterday's post, we went on an awesome day trip to Gibsons this weekend, despite the overcast weather. It was an easy jaunt from Vancouver with delicious results. Matt, Shaz, Andrea, Peter, Nick and I daydreamed about starting a commune there on our walk from the ferry into town.

Want to join us?!


{Our future fixer-upper?}

{House boat! Enough said.}

{Iris.}

{Molly's Lane.}

{This house reminded me of Nova Scotia's South Shore.}

{I want to live down this road. Don't you?}

{These were so cheery by the side of the road on a very grey day.}
{Beachcombers was filmed here ... which I've never seen, don't tell my Nana!}
P.S. If you want to go, take the 257 bus from downtown Vancouver to Horseshoe Bay. Get the ferry to Langdale. You can catch the number one bus near the ferry terminal in Langdale for a five minute ride to Gibsons or walk down Marine Drive to get there, which takes about an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...