11.18.2011

small joys.*

{Snow! Which I'm trying to be optimistic about.}
This week has flown by! Probably because it started so well, with a great visit with a friend and a great brunch for Nick's birthday. I also decided that it was a no stress week, meaning I wouldn't worry about the apartment being a disaster even though my mom is visiting this weekend (apologies, Mom) and I wouldn't worry about returning every email in my inbox promptly. It made for a great week and I may just make the no stress approach a bit more habitual (easier said than done).

For Vancouverites: don't forget the Eastside Culture Crawl this weekend! It's one of my absolute favourite Vancouver events.

{Cutting board from Laura which is technically a birthday present for Nick, but I love it too!}

{Book club this week was cool. Because the topic was gender issues, the boys cooked us an awesome dinner! It was really fun.}

{My mom arrives for a visit tomorrow!}
{New nail polish which is a ladylike pink but appeals to my tomboy side, 'cause I don't notice when it chips!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...