11.25.2011

small joys.*

{New art for our new place! By Fred Weiss, natch.}
I swear that the weeks are just flying by these days! I had a wonderful visit with my mom at the beginning of the week. Having Nick come back from Montreal on Tuesday was great too! We're actively procrastinating about next week's big move but hey, I'm not worrying about these things! Next week will be very exciting as we settle into our new place. Can you believe that it is December next week? Christmas, what?!

{Montreal bagels, 'nuff said.}

{Free boxes to pack in ... just need to get to that packing business.}

{Licorice that a coworker brought in certainly brightened the week! Said coworker's last day is tomorrow: She deserves a nod for being a joy at work for the last six months.}

{Lipstick bought on a shopping trip with my mom, that I am loving!}

2 comments:

  1. Two things:

    1. I also own this lipstick/pencil set - and LOVE IT.

    2. Things for a worry-free life: I plan to worry. This seems perhaps counter-intuitive, but it works. I give myself a time to worry about something, and then every time I think of it when it isn't *time*...I tell myself (sometimes -often- out loud "I will worry about this tonight/tomorrow/on the weekend/after we move/in six months time")...It becomes something like a mantra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes...moving, we are too :S such a pain. At least you'll get to see us 'upstairs' when you're here! Hope it's quick and easy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...