6.08.2012

small joys.*

{The most delicious lemon chiffon pie that a friend brought over for dessert one night.}
School is now in full swing for me and frankly one of the last things I want to do after a day in front of the computer dealing with websites is to come home and blog. As a result, I'm just not feeling very inspired to blog these days. I'm always inspired by life's little joys though, so if nothing else over the next few months, I hope to keep up the small joys posts.

Anyway, this weekend is all about the wedding of some lovely folks and playing catch up from not feeling 100% this week. I'm really, really hoping that it'll stop raining long enough for a walk outside on Sunday but the forecast doesn't promise much. Wishing you lots of sun this weekend, wherever you are!

P.S. I'd be ever so grateful if one or two of you would like lady business. on Facebook (if you haven't already). I only need one more like to get access to some of their stat functions and I'd really like access, just so I can see what's going on there ... for professional reasons, of course! ;)

{Hot chocolate, on a particularly chilly night this week. (Dear June: WTF? Love Kate)}

{Gotta love when your late night craving for pad thai comment turns into the actual thing the next night for dinner (and the guy who makes it happen).}

{Doing the dishes with the sun streaming through the window (that I need to clean). On. Sunday. Almost the last time we saw the sun.}

{A chunk of the 'backyard' at our place where we'll be setting up our garden!! N is in heaven.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...