8.03.2012

small joys.*

{Picnic on Wednesday night at Kits Beach.}
I was expecting this week to be just as busy as the last two but everything converged in a lovely way to give me a week of relative ease! I was done school early everyday which left plenty of time for bike rides around the seawall and lots of time with N. We'll be spending the weekend with friends, hiking and swimming in lakes and all that good stuff.

I hope wherever you are, regardless of whether this is a long weekend for you or not, it's a good one. xoxo

{One of my favourite people in the world is visiting, so two of us surprised him at the airport with this silly sign!}

{Sunsets, long summer evenings and not a speck of rain all week (knock wood).}

{New lunch time discovery.}

{Delicious Montreal bagels!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...