4.10.2011

small joys.*

1. This delicious dinner from last night that Nick made. Salmon rolls and pho-style soup with udon noodles and prawns. An awesome accompaniment to Anthony Bourdain's Medium Raw, which I am currently reading.
2. I finally got a haircut yesterday, something I had been meaning to do for weeks.

3. We got given tickets to the hockey game on Thursday. It turned out to be an awesome game: a shut out for Luongo and a hat trick for Kesler (yeah, I know what that means, NBD) and we had a great time. Thanks JM!

4. Magnolias have followed the cherry blossoms and are amazing. I think these ones are called handkerchief magnolias because it looks like there are beautiful, light pink hankies hanging from the branches. 

5. A cheery shade of nail polish. A welcome red, since it's supposed to rain all week ... again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...