5.19.2011

organization.

{Well organized and edited bookshelves.}
I mentioned before that I had boundless energy for my apartment earlier this week. What I didn't have was boundless energy to post about it, apparently! Call it spring fever or blame it on the guests we're excited to receive in June but I tackled some of those annoying little household organizational projects this week. You know the ones that stare you in the eye for weeks until you just can't stand it and you just have to organize things? No? Maybe just me. Anyway, I, of course, still have a few things around the house that are bugging me (why is the top of the microwave sort of a disaster area, do I need several dresses I haven't worn in years, do the empty wine bottles to be filled with home made wine have to hangout on top of the fridge ... you get the idea) but I knocked a couple super annoying ones off the list. Maybe this weekend I'll finally tackle the attic ... maybe.
{Bulk food organized! Unfortunately my obsessiveness didn't make it as far as the pinto beans.}

{After getting rid of two pairs of shoes I still have fourteen pairs, including slippers. This alarms me for some reason. How many shoe are too many?!}
{And for good measure, another shot of the garden. Nick cleaned up up even more after I posted about it. Classic.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...