6.15.2011

any old tuesday night.

{Freesia and peonies make for a really good smelling bouquet!}

Last night I was feeling ever so slightly sorry for myself because I had a lot of freelance work to do after my day job. To make it feel a little less like a long, long work day, I bought myself some flowers and listened to the beginning of Yours, Mine and Ours until I was finished working and could turn my attention to the movie.

Yours, Mine and Ours was a movie I remember absolutely loving as a kid and thankfully in my mid-twenties it didn't disappoint. Though it was so sweet it could give you a cavity, there's something compelling and lovely about blending two large families. Lucille Ball and Henry Fonda make a cute pair with all of the adorable kiddies in their lives. I love watching old movies every once in a while and it's always rewarding when something you remembered loving doesn't dissapoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...